CGIS is the global supplier of high performance valves, controls and automation to Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper, Water and Waste Water, and Mining and Mineral Processing industries. With over 35 years of experience, we’re committed to understanding the application and ensuring our customers always get the right valve, well before a dollar is spent. With offices throughout Canada and Australia, we serve customers worldwide – on six continents. We offer a unique ability to deliver superior technical expertise in the world of Severe Service Valve (SSV) applications, which improve our customer’s reliability, safety, and bottom line in a dynamic and competitive marketplace. We work with many of the world’s leading EPCs and largest valve end-users including BHP Billiton, Suncor, SNC-Lavalin, Teck, and Shell. With fully operational automation services in Edmonton & Vancouver, CGIS is the premier valve automation specialist in Canada.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Valve Selection in Severe Service [Technical Whitepaper]
- Potash Producer Solves Complex Problem with Severe Service Valve
- Hy-Grade Check Valves: A Low Cost Asset for Coal Seam Gas
- Valves for Cryogenic Applications in Liquefaction Plants
- Defining Severe Service Valves
- 6 Key Factors to Consider When Selecting a Severe Service Valve