Since 1957 Singer Valve has been designing, manufacturing and distributing pilot operated diaphragm control valves. With innovative technologies, the company provides solutions for water loss management, water conservation and urban water and wastewater distribution throughout the world. By using quality materials and testing every valve and pilot before it is shipped, Singer Valve has an unprecedented track record for long lasting, easy to maintain solutions that work upon installation.
Presented with a problem, a team of electronic, instrumentation and control valve specialists are relentless in their research and design to find the best solution. Some of our innovative products include:
· Single rolling diaphragm technology offering superior low flow stability
· Patented hydraulically controlled flow modulation valve
· Custom engineered anti-cavitation cages
· Pressure reducing valve with integral, secondary back-up system
· Specialty pilots and options that solve the most difficult applications
For more information, go to www.singervalve.com.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE HANDBOOK: The Visual Guide to Troubleshooting Your Valves
This reference guide includes easy-to-read flowcharts designed to help you quickly understand and solve your valve problems.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Control Valve Service Matrix & Score Card
- 5 Things to Check When Maintaining a Pressure Reducing Valve
- "From Sedan to Sportster" - How to Boost the Performance of Pressure Reducing Valves without Breaking the Budget
- Valves Won't Open? Valves Won't Close? Use this Valve Troubleshooting Guide.
- A Guide To Eliminating Pipe Breaks