Severe service valves have become a critical component in the design and operation of varied industrial processing plants. Whether it be catalyst, harsh polymers, chemical slurries, waste materials in mining, or the transportation of mineral slurries at low and high pressure, all such applications need cutting edge technology.
This technical whitepaper talks about:
- The Science Behind Valve Design Decisions
- Considerations for Valve Design and Manufacture
- Valve options for Low Pressure Systems with examples of specific low pressure system applications
- HVOF Coatings for Valves
- Valve options for High Pressure Systems with examples of specific high pressure system applications
- Valve Selection for Severe Service