The LCP-TP Level Controller is a single process level controller designed to complement Singer Valve’s Single Solenoid Operated/Override Control Valves and 4-20mA level sensor or High/Low Level Switches. This combination package is ideal for filling any kind of tank that requires filling to a level setpoint, drawing down the tank level to a secondary setpoint and activating the fill cycle again to ensure tank turnover.
The LCP-TP offers quick and easy configuration, which allows the Controller to read and compare the level 4 to 20 mA signal to the desired setpoint. The LCP-TP then opens or closes the Singer Valve control valve to achieve the desired level setpoint.
- Compatibility with remote SCADA Modbus, Hardwired 4 to 20 mA or local set-point adjustment
- Simplified ON/OFF level controller for 4-20mA sensor or high/low level switch implementation
- Selectable input controls and output alarms
- IP 66, 67 NEMA 4X rated panel
- Black and white interactive button display