Valve World Presents:
Valve Essentials Course
Monday, February 20, 2017
9:00AM – 5:00PM
Hyatt Regency Hotel – Austin, TX, USA Valve World
The first ten registrants will receive a complimentary delegate pass for Valve World Americas 2017 Conference in Houston, Texas, June 20-21.
Topics to be covered:
- Basic introduction to flow control
- Quarter-turn valves – including ball, plug and butterfly valves
- Common design features – such as end connections, gaskets, bonnets, stems, stem seals, seats, backseats and trims
- Self-acting valves – such as check valves
- Multi-turn valves: including gate, globe, needle, pinch and diaphragm valves
- Valve Applications – such as oil & gas production and transportation, refining, LNG, power generation, chemical processing and utility lines
- Topics relating to valve ratings, materials, testing and more
- Problems, installation and maintenance
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch, snacks and drink
- Valve Essentials Workbook with notes from the course
- Print copy of Valve World Americas journal
- Digital subscription to Valve World Americas journal
Course Designed for:
- Professionals looking for a generalized outline of valve systems and equipment
- Anyone looking to renew and update their knowledge base on this subject
- Valve distributors and manufacturers’ sales representatives looking to expand their understanding of the products
- New professionals in the valve industry without a technical or engineering background
The cost to attend this one-day session, which runs from 9:00AM to 5:00PM, is $499 USD.
For questions, please contact Lindsay Jackson at .
Please fill out the registration form and return via fax to +1-416-361-6191; or scan and email to . You may also mail the completed form to:
KCI Publishing Corporation
36 King Street East, Suite 701
Toronto, ON, M5E 1E5
Registration deadline: February 17, 2017. Refunds will not be granted except in the event of course cancellation.